FIRE PROTECTION VALVES
NIBCO offers a wide range of fittings for fire-fighting applications in bronze, brass and steel in diameters ranging from ½ "to 16".
- Ball valves - range of dimension is from ¼ "to 3"; material - bronze or brass; working pressure up to 41 Bar;
- Globe valves - range of dimension from ¼ "to 2½"; material - brown; operating pressure up to 30 Bar;
- Check valves - inter-flange, threaded or grooved connection. range of dimension from ½ "to 16". working pressure up to 24 Bar;
- Gate valves - flange connection; type NRS or OS & Y; range of dimension is from 2 "to 16"; working pressure up to 24 Bar;
- Butterfly valves - inter-flange, grooved or flanged connection; range of dimension is from 2 "to 12"; working pressure up to 24 Bar;
- Indicator columns - telescopic version for underground installation on a gate valve or a rigid version for mounting on a wall or ceiling.
All NIBCO fire protection valves are approved and approved by US research organizations related to fire protection - UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and FM (Factory Mutual). These certifications set standards and are a guarantee of high quality of certified products.